纺织知识|外贸英语(运输常用句子)

   更新日期:2017-03-19     来源:建材之家    作者:布艺之家    浏览:20    评论:0    
核心提示:We arrange shipments to any part of the world.我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。From what I‘ve heard you‘re ready well up in shipping work.据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。What is your specific transport requirement?你们需要的运输条件是什么?It will

窗帘常识:风靡欧美的木质百叶窗

推荐简介:木质百叶窗的造型风格渊于欧洲,风行欧美200余年,在欧美,木质百叶窗用量占窗饰品用量的60%以上,木质百叶窗复杂的手工工艺、完美的细节处理,多种颜色的选择使木质百叶窗与家居装饰的格调融为一体。木质百叶窗被许多别墅、豪宅所选用,可任意调节、虚隔空间,是经典时尚、绿色环保的哑口、隔断专用产品。可作为高档窗帘用于门窗内侧;或用来做隔断,以及柜子。让您既可享受阳光,又可拥有您的私密。......
布艺之家讯:We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

From what I‘ve heard you‘re ready well up in shipping work.

据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你们需要的运输条件是什么?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

双方就运输方式达成了协议。

Today let‘s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines?

你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

The goods are now in transit.

此批货物正在运输途中。

Do you do any chartering?

你们租船吗?

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部分货物在运输途中受损。

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货。

We don‘t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it‘s calLED “combined transportation”.

如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我们认为联运货物十分必要。

It‘s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

The bill of lading should be marked as “freight prepaid”.

提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

We‘ll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。

We‘ll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

 

布艺之家是集布艺,窗帘布艺,布艺杆,窗帘制作的最新新闻资讯,布艺,窗帘布艺,布艺杆,窗帘制作各十大品牌的装修效果图和各类分类信息,敬请登陆布艺之家:http://chuanglian.jc68.com/
小程序码
 
打赏
 
更多>文章标签:窗帘制作
更多>同类布艺窗帘资讯
0相关评论

推荐图文更多...
点击排行更多...
布艺窗帘商机更多...
窗帘布艺商圈更多...
最新视频更多...
推荐产品更多...
天花之家 | 木门之家 | 灯具之家 | 铁艺之家 | 幕墙之家 | 五金头条 | 楼梯头条 | 墙纸头条 | 壁纸头条 | 玻璃头条 | 老姚之家 | 灯饰之家 | 电气之家 | 全景头条 | 照明之家 | 防水之家 | 防盗之家 | 区快洞察 | 潜江建材 | 仙桃建材 | 恩施建材 | 随州建材 | 咸宁建材 | 黄冈建材 | 荆州建材 | 孝感建材 | 荆门建材 | 鄂州建材 | 襄樊建材 | 宜昌建材 | 十堰建材 | 黄石建材 | 长沙建材 | 湘西建材 | 娄底建材 | 怀化建材 | 永州建材 | 郴州建材 |
建材 | 720全景 | 企业之家 | 移动社区 | 关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | sitemap |
(c)2015-2017 Bybc.cn SYSTEM All Rights Reserved
Powered by 窗帘头条